Company: SNI Technology
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Quality Engineer Location: Algonquin, moving to Schaumburg in
March. Salary: $80-90K This role assumes primary responsibility for
ensuring the QMS is aligned with the requirements of 21 CFR 820,
ISO 13485, EU MDR, and other applicable regulations and standards.
- Develop and implement procedures for process controls, process
improvement and process validation to ensure effectiveness and
- Monitor key and critical processes.
- Apply statistical process control methods for analyzing data to
evaluate the current processes and process changes.
- Lead investigation of product and process non-conformances and
collaborate with suppliers and internal teams to ensure
implementation of effective corrective actions.
- Lead supplier evaluation and monitoring process.
- Participate in internal and external audits and lead the
process for responding to the audit findings.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Director of Quality and
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Engineering, Science, Math or
related technical field.Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills
- Experience with accomplishing goals with little or no
supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives, and
determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Experience using time management skills to prioritize,
organize, and track details to meet deadlines of multiple
- Working knowledge of 21 CFR 820, ISO 14971, and ISO 13485.
- At least 3 years of industry experience in Medical Devices,
Drugs, or other related fields.
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite products (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook).Please submit resumes to
Keywords: SNI Technology, Crystal Lake , QA Engineer, Engineering , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!