Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Senior Controls/Electrical EngineerPremier manufacturer of
vibrating equipment for the processing of bulk materials, from
vibratory feeders to entire process systems, company creates the
solutions customers require to process even the most difficult
materials.We are adding a Senior Controls/Electrical Engineer to
our team who can apply electrical design knowledge, skill, and
ability to create drawings for the project owner and provide
continuous professional support throughout the entire manufacturing
process. Communication with customers and functional organizations
within the company is an important part of this position.Job
- Provide electrical/electronic engineering support through
concept, design, and troubleshooting electrical circuitry to
actuate and control new and innovative product features and
- Document designs using the appropriate format to company and/or
- Provide guidance to other departments; manufacturing,
engineering, customer service, through the life of the
- Provide technical expertise in electrical/electronic
engineering specifically in the areas of hardware and embedded
system firmware design to drive development of consumer and
- Provide electrical/electronic engineering design documentation
and support expertise.
- Process and perform development project testing.
- Work across multiple teams (sales, design, production, field
service support, suppliers and end customers) throughout lifecycle
of project and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Support production and field service by troubleshooting
production and field issues accurately and timely.
- Accompany sales personnel to conduct field measuring and/or
attend customer meetings.
- Guide and be a resource for other Controls Engineers in the
development and execution of projects assigned.
- Actively train Controls Engineers on team, helping them
maintain and develop their knowledge/skills further regarding
control programs and systems.
- Fully support the Company's ISO objectives, policies, and
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and
Computer Engineering or equivalent is required.
- 5 years of experience programming Allen Bradley CompactLogix
PLCs and PanelView HMIs.
- Experience in selecting and configuring ABB and Allen Bradley
- Ability to create and modify AutoCAD electrical drawings for
- 1-3 years' experience in manufacturing environment is
- Proficiency to read, design and troubleshoot electrical
- Understanding of PCB and electrical systems and firmware.
- Experience in electronics/embedded systems production-level
- Experience using, programming, and troubleshooting common
industrial sensors and controls, multimeter/amp/oscilloscope.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven management skills.
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Crystal Lake , Controls Engineer, Engineering , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!