Assistant Branch Manager
Company: Great Lakes Credit Union
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Great Lakes Credit Union is Hiring GREAT people for our GREAT
Do you enjoy customer interaction and relationship building?
WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!
The primary purpose of our Assistant Branch Manager is to assist
Great Lakes Credit Union to live out our vision, "To be the
members' trusted financial partner".
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will support sales and
operations at their assigned locations, reporting directly to the
Branch Manager. You will be an internal and external champion for
the credit union's sales and service culture and will assist in
leading the continued enhancement of service delivery and
operational process improvements as related to the branch
operations. Additionally, you will assist in managing
organizational goals and service expectations for both retail and
business development needs and ensure the branch is in compliance
with all regulations and policies. As well, you will collaborate
with senior management in the development of strategic plans to
achieve the credit union's overall objectives.
As an Assistant Branch Manager your duties will be:
* Focus on team and self-development, leadership and management
through training and ongoing communications including one-on-ones,
branch sales meetings and observations designed to support
individual and team success, achievement of goals and career
* Assist in the management of the overall member experience
focusing on member growth & retention
* Assume responsibility for branch performance, branch
profitability and branch staff performance in the absence of the
* Provide focus to profile and sell/cross-sell business products to
our existing client base, as well as train, lead and prospect new
business opportunities throughout the Credit Union's geographic
* Have a thorough understanding of the Credit Union's strategic
initiatives and assist in aligning the branch to achieve those
* Monitor, analyze and create branch metrics to determine branch
performance toward strategic initiatives
* Handle complex situations with confidence, knowledge and
* Build relationships with members by educating them about products
and services they could benefit from, and mentor and train others
to do the same
* Promote positive working relationships while working with other
departments to provide services that exceed member expectations and
create consistency in processes for the membership and staff
* Support branch through ongoing staff training and assist in
monitoring, analyze results and hold staff accountable for
* Monitor staffing levels, scheduling and branch workflow to ensure
coverage to exceed member expectations and accomplish operational
* Take on a leadership role within the Credit Union by
participating and contributing as a member of the Credit Union's
management team including representing the Credit Union in the
community and in a volunteer capacity
* Support and drive business development activities and source new
high value premium and business customers
Requirements needed to be part of this team:
* 2 to 5 years of management experience in a retail environment -
Financial Services experience is preferred.
* A 2-year college degree, or completion of a specialized study or
* Proven leadership skills.
* Demonstrated excellent customer service and communication
* A passion for helping and supporting others.
* A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Proficient with computer applications and systems, including
Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Ability to multi-task and handle sensitive financial
We're the total package! To view our GREAT Benefits please contact
our HR Team
Great Lakes Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Great Lakes Credit Union, Crystal Lake , Assistant Branch Manager, Executive , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!