VP, Credit Portfolio Officer (Risk Manager) - Hybrid
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Credit Portfolio Officer (Risk Manager) supports key control
and growth initiatives within the US Personal Banking portfolios.
The Credit Portfolio Officer is responsible for portfolio
management activities including development and monitoring of risk
controls, project management, credit & fraud strategy support, and
governance of key processes.
- Manage business requirements, testing, and risk of projects,
system maintenance requests, and system incidents (INCs).
- Understand applicable credit policies, industry regulations and
the requisite impact of those items to consumer & small business
lending or product initiatives.
- Support implementation of small business lending and fraud
reduction strategies within decision engine systems.
- Develop framework for portfolio risk assessment including
evaluation of control gaps within existing key processes. Support
control monitoring efforts as required.
- Support change management of new project and maintenance
requests, including leading business requirements and system impact
reviews, and maintenance of process documentation.
- Establish and leverage cross-functional partnerships and
network with key internal and external constituencies.
- Prepare risk management presentations for senior management
that include analytics on expected portfolio performance and areas
of potential risk and/or opportunity
- Operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Act as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation and
safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing,
and reporting control issues with transparency. Qualifications:
- 6-10 years of experience in credit risk management or
equivalent training and experience in the financial services
industry. Small Business lending or product experience a plus
- Proven ability to apply credit and risk principles toward
project management or business goals.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and prioritize.
- Proven ability to remain organized in a fast-paced
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, and analytic
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent
- Master's degree preferred -
Job Family Group:
Risk Management -
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management
Elk Grove Village Illinois United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$106,630.00 - $159,940.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful
applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto
Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Crystal Lake , VP, Credit Portfolio Officer (Risk Manager) - Hybrid, Executive , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!