Company: TC Industries
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job Description PRIMARY OBJECTIVE(S) OF POSITION To integrate
with operations needs, utilizing modern technology, for more
efficient performance and communication of data to better run the
business. To deliver timely information, cost effective and rapid
innovation while ensuring that IT is a strategic asset to the
company. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Model the right behavior in terms of initiative, compliance,
moral character (honor, integrity and courage) and work ethic to
create teamwork and mutual respect amongst employees.
- Build team spirit, pride and camaraderie within team.
- Promote safety, environmental responsibility and continuous
quality improvement in accordance with company policies.
- Complies with all the policies and procedures set forth in the
- Collaborate and coordinate with all Terra Cotta Holdings, LLC
business units on IT needs.
- Lead efforts to maintain a robust ERP system, along with other
software, to meet current and future needs.
- Lead and develop the IT team personnel.
- Manage development efforts (in multiple languages and
platforms) and work side-by-side with technical resources in
development. Understanding the needs of the operations
(Manufacturing) and other support functions/departments to build
and equip the business in the most effective way.
- Oversee all external and internal networking needs.
- Monitor and improve data backup procedures, security, disaster
recovery plans and record retention.
- Troubleshooting technology issues and system analysis.
- Review and recommend outside vendors and consultants for IT
services, software and hardware.
- Strategic planning for TCs needs and growth, as well as
managing IT operating and capital budgets and monitoring costs
(including licensing and agreements).
- Oversee training procedures on new technology.
- Actively involved with eliminating waste through the
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as apparent and/or
- Utilize performance based management tools to improve the
standard of performance and development of the team members.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience in related field.
- Experience in information technology space and solving various
software and hardware problems.
- Strong technical problem solving and communication skills. by
Keywords: TC Industries, Crystal Lake , IT Manager, Executive , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...