Customer Service Department Manager
Location: Twin Lakes
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Customer Service Department ManagerFrom $80,000 to $90,000 per
yearKenosha Branch12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144Customer
Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call
Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of
reliability. Available shifts24/7 operation - various shifts
available with set schedules. Better together than apart. This
position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share
our passion. Position Responsibilities
- Manage daily operations of some departments in Customer
- Assist in setting and monitoring performance standards and
- Work with Operations and Workforce Management to determine
staff hours and number of personnel required.
- Review daily and weekly reports and make recommendations for
improving productivity and efficiencies.
- Coach and develop team leads and / or trainers to ensure
customer service excellence and a strong company culture.
- Audit phone, email, chat and other customer interactions.
- Partner with other departments to ensure customer needs are
- Manage disciplinary processes, complete performance reviews and
make hiring decisions for customer service reps. Minimum
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 to 5 years customer service management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to effectively coach, develop
and motivate a high-performing team. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails. About UlineUline is
North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and
packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for
incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our
huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13
locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to operate as
a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled () Our
employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline. jobs to learn
Keywords: Uline, Crystal Lake , Customer Service Department Manager, Executive , Twin Lakes, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!