Salon Manager-Crystal Point Mall Shopping Center - Store 1488-5774 NW Highway #10
Company: Ulta Beauty
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: April 4, 2019
Responsible for meeting or exceeding salon service and pro-hair
sales budget through staff recruiting and productivity development;
salon service promotions; and salon service demonstrations.
Responsible for creating an environment that maintains and exceeds
standards of excellence in Guest Service, client retention skills,
staff technical proficiency, and professional hair care
recommendations. Primary contact for all salon personnel.
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something
BEAUTIFUL! As a Salon Manager you will perform the following
- Meets or exceeds salon financial metrics including; service
revenue, average ticket, guest count, guest retention, rebooking,
skin treatments, pro hair retail revenue, retention/turnover and
- Demonstrates business acumen, with an understanding of key
business drivers and can identify opportunities for growth with in
own location especially payroll management, staffing for growth,
average ticket and rebooking.
- Responsible for performing hair services on guests. Time behind
the chair based on business need.
- Demonstrates high standards for customer service and salon
image standards, internal candidates would exemplify ULTA standards
and consistently deliver ULTA Experience service model.
- Responsible for the management of all salon personnel including
(but not limited to) recruitment, training, product knowledge and
skills development, loss prevention knowledge, performance
management, safety, recognition, and legal compliance.
- Leads through growing people and their productivity, has clear
vision of individual team member and/or personal goals. Has
demonstrated coaching and mentoring skills and can verbalize the
steps taken to achieve those goals. Internally, has participated in
Salon Professional Development meetings; can identify when coaching
vs. mentoring is needed and has personally achieved a level jump.
Can articulate the behaviors that moved them through the level
jump. This would be demonstrated by increased associate
productivity, clear measurable goals, monthly SPDMs and annual
- Analyzes on a weekly/monthly basis the salon sales, expenses
and trends, utilizing ShortCuts System reports, with the General
Manager/District Manager to determine ongoing standards for weekly
revenue goals, staff productivity goals, average ticket goals, and
customer retention goals.
- Responsible for taking business goals and developing a
quarterly plan of action, with clear steps and measurements and
consistently execute to deliver expected results.
- Responsible for identifying the skill development needed for
each salon professional and determining the right resource,
including themselves, to develop the skill.
- Place and check in supply orders timely and within budget;
while ensuring not to run out of needed supplies to services
- Conducts verbal and technical interviews, talent selection per
- Ensures all internal/external technical product training
classes are attended.
Experience we are looking for
- Cosmetology school graduate, 5 yrs. relevant work experience or
equivalent combination of education and relevant work
- Cosmetology license, as required by state law.
- 2 yrs. salon management experience, (management license, as
required by state law).
- Demonstrates advanced competency in salon sales, products and
- Demonstrated knowledge of State board of Cosmetologists
regulations and hiring requirements.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build a strong and productive team environment.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum
of 4 hours.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and
For positions located in San Francisco: pursuant to the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Crystal Lake , Salon Manager-Crystal Point Mall Shopping Center - Store 1488-5774 NW Highway #10, Executive , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!