Mental Health Therapist Mental Health Therapist
Company: Behavioral & Counseling Services
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: April 5, 2021
BCS is looking for therapists to add to our comprehensive
treatment team in Crystal Lake and surrounding areas. We are
looking for Illinois licensed therapist(s) (LPC, LSW, LCPC, LCSW,
LMFT, or Licensed Psychologist) eager to work in a private practice
setting. BCS is looking for experienced therapist(s) with the
ability to establish therapeutic relationships with children of all
ages, and population, by creating treatment plans, and being able
to collaborate with team members. This position can be contractual,
part-time, or full-time.
Attn: *Must Be Licensed In The State of Illinois* in order to be
considered for this position.
Looking to hire for our office located in
- Crystal Lake, IL - provide face to face and Telehealth on
- Currently has a waitlist - immediate hire
- Provide clinical services to clients with behavioral health,
family, relationship, parenting, and couple problems; suicide;
stress management; problems with self-concept/self-esteem;
inaccurate core beliefs, personality disorders; and other issues
associated with behavioral, cognitive, social, and emotional
- Guide clients in the development of skills and strategies for
dealing with issues.
- Establish and maintain positive interpersonal relationships
with clients, staff, and interns.
- Develop and implement treatment plans.
- Establish short and long-range goals and objectives and specify
the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Communicate and collaborate well with others.
- Evaluate clients' psycho-social and cognitive condition;
implement safety plans, assess risk, or complete mandated reporting
- Maintain compliance to HIPAA policy; develop records and
maintain confidentiality relating to client identity and
- Have a good sense of humor and positive regard with clients and
- Write effective, professional, and efficient
- Use great organizational skills and be able to work
independently. Additional Information:
- This position will begin part-time as the clinician builds a
client base. Full-time positions are readily available based on
clinical skill, availability, and willingness to add
- Flexible schedule, mostly after school and early evenings;
weekend availability a plus! Opportunity to transition to full-time
is possible based on case load and availability. BCS offers:
- Fee Splits 60/40
- Steady Referrals
- Practice Development/Marketing Assistance
- $200 towards each license renewal period
- Therapist Support
- Fast, Electronic Insurance Billing
- 100% Collection Rate
- Electronic Medical Records/Billing
- Cloud-Based Software: So you can work from anywhere
- Paperless Office
- Clinician Networking and Collaboration
- Ability to practice with limited limitations
REQUIREMENTS: Must have a master's degree or higher and Illinois
Counselor License Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, or contract
Keywords: Behavioral & Counseling Services, Crystal Lake , Mental Health Therapist Mental Health Therapist , Healthcare , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!