Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN)
Company: Transitions Hospice LLC
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Description:Transitions is seeking an RN Case Manager to join
our growing family! The right candidate will be compassionate and
able to support our patients and families, and care for their needs
in a way that aligns with our philosophy: to empower our patients
and families by providing the tools and support necessary to
embrace life.This position will Work in collaboration with the
Patient Care Manager and the Interdisciplinary Team in the
planning, implementation, and evaluation of medical and nursing
care. The RN CM will act as a role model providing leadership and
support to the hospice staff while Adhering to Company policies and
procedures and regulatory compliance requirements and directives.
This position is expected to manage related expenditures in a
fiscally responsible manner in accordance with the Company's
budgets. Travel necessary.What We Offer:We offer competitive
salary, benefits packages and a supportive and collaborative
environment with room to grow.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Phone and Laptop
- Nursing Equipment
- Teach patient/family/caregiver disease process and self-care
techniques as appropriate.
- Participates in evening/weekend call as required
- Ensures adequate and appropriate inventory of supplies and
equipment for the provision of patient services and that equipment
and supplies are used efficiently.
- Collaborates with Patient Care Manager and General Manager in
the development of operational budget.
- Functions as a change agent, facilitating change by utilizing a
- Collaborates with the Interdisciplinary Team and Patient Care
Manager and General Manager to develop agency goals and
- Participates in agency planning activities.
- Maintains all appropriate state nursing licensing
- Communicates effectively with patients, patient families, and
team members both verbally and in written format.
- Facilitates the quality improvement process by facilitating
ongoing problem-solving and pursing problems to resolution..
- Minimum age requirement of 18.
- Registered Nurse licensed in the state program is located.
- Bachelor's degree and C.H.P.N. (Certified Hospice and
Palliative Nurse) certification preferred.
- 1 year general nursing preferred with current Hospice, home
health, medical, surgical or critical care experience. Experience
with pain and symptom management interventions preferred.
- Understanding of Hospice philosophy, principles of
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation that is
insured in accordance with state and/or Transitions
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all
Keywords: Transitions Hospice LLC, Crystal Lake , Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN), Healthcare , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!