Company: Crystal Lake Dental Associates
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Crystal Lake Dental Associates is looking for a Part-Time
Licensed hygienist to join our team!Flexible schedule & Competitive
PayWe pride ourselves in Doctor/Hygiene collaboration all while
having fun along the way!Scheduled lunch breaks are an integrative
-part of the day here!Location: 280-B Memorial Court, Crystal Lake,
IL 60014 -Crystal Lake Dental Associates is looking for a Part-Time
Licensed Dental Hygienist to join our team. Flexible Schedule.
Competitive Pay, bonus opportunities, CEs, and growth potential!
-About Crystal Lake Dental Associates -Crystal Lake Dental
Associates, is unique to the community and the patients they serve.
With the support of a practice manager, and a highly trained team
on-site, coupled with a vast network of experts across the nation,
you'll be completely connected to all the resources and support of
the office. -
- Join a 14 person team that thrives on collaboration,
communication, and community
- We are growing our family! We are team that is fast-paced,
welcoming, and loves to have fun! - -What You'll Gain -
- Competitive benefits including health insurance and retirement
savings plans, six paid holidays and PTO (paid time off)
- Continuing education to provide you opportunity to develop your
full potential and enhance your clinical skills to provide
education and care to your patients.
- Access to an expansive network of mentors with 1:1 hygiene
mentorship support and networking opportunities available at your
- Unparalleled business support and the highest quality supplies
and labs to deliver exceptional patient care.
- Opportunity to be a part of a secure company with 20+ years of
industry leading experience that provides a stable career with
unlimited growth potential - -Minimum Qualifications -
- Current dental hygienist license in Illinois and an Associate's
or Bachelor's degree in dental hygiene (where required)
- Excellent working knowledge of dentistry, dental hygiene
procedures, dental patient screening and medical history
- CPR Certification -Preferred Experience
- New Grads are encouraged to apply!
- Experience using Velscope, Diagnodent, digital scanner, digital
x-rays and electronic medical record systems
- Desire to continue learning and grow clinical skills to meet
needs of patients and provide preventative care and overall
maintenance of patients' dental health
- Clinical needs as required by office -Physical Requirements
- Ability to perform essential duties as deemed necessary by the
Office/ Doctor/ Heartland Dental with or without reasonable
accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of
- Prolonged periods sitting and standing
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 45 pounds at times
- Availability to attend virtual training sessions (or
in-person)---periodically throughout the year - -At Heartland
Dental, we're committed to living our core values which promote
diversity and inclusion. - We provide all employees and applicants
for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws
affording equal opportunity in employment. - COVID-19: The Company
and supported offices comply with all local, state and federal
regulations. - Employment is contingent upon an individual's
continued compliance with regulations and Company policy, including
COVID-19 vaccination or testing.
Keywords: Crystal Lake Dental Associates, Crystal Lake , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!