Company: Kelly Services
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Title: Engineer III--Location: Round Lake ILDuration:
12-monthsPayrate: $40-50/hr. SummaryMedical device remediation
related project responsible for designing, developing, implementing
and evaluating optimal, cost-effective projects and
- With minimal guidance, schedules and leads a team through the
planning and execution of a smaller project or defined piece of a
larger project. This includes constructing detailed, accurate
project schedules, interfacing with development groups and
technical support groups.
- Devises new approaches to complex problems through adaptations
and modifications of standard technical principles.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Supervises/coordinates an engineer and/or technician on
assigned work.--Qualifications:Microsoft Applications, Design
Controls (Requirements, Risk, V&V), Minitab, DOORS;
- Display a solid understanding of theories/practices utilized by
other disciplines outside primary area of expertise.
- Ability to convince management on courses of action with
minimal assistance using both written and verbal methods.
- Effectively operate in and may facilitate cross-functional
teams with guidance.
- Must be able to provide solutions that reflect understanding
business objectives and cost implications. B.S. and 5 - 8 years
- Mechanical Engineering degree preferred.
- Experience with Design Controls, Change Control, Project
Management, Leading Effective Teams and Mechanical Design (CAD,
FEA, etc.) a must.--Why Kelly?As a Kelly employee, you'll have
access to premier perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage
available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free
courses to help improve and develop skills
- Outstanding online employee community Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and coordinated by Leslie & Associates. These plans are
not sponsored by Kelly Services.----Why Kelly--?Your engineering
skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With
Kelly Engineering, our experts connect you with leading
organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on
innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top
technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of
short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term,
we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering
job.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Crystal Lake , Engineer- III, Other , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!