You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.
|Virtual Eligible Job||NO|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
At least 6 years total combined higher education and related work
- 2 years of licensed health care practice, health care operations management, and/or health care work experience
4 years of higher education and/or additional work experience
directly related to the duties of this job including:
- Associates degree in Nursing or equivalent relevant work experience
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (state of IL)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- At least 1 year of people management, matrix management, project management, or other indirect leadership work experience
- Basic and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certifications
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Must live in or near the Crystal Lake, IL area
for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally
authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment
eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship
is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence
and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they
receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and
technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and
patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single
offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more
than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.