Multi Machine Operator II - Straightening (3rd Shift)
Company: Express Employment Professionals - Crystal Lake
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Busysteel fabrication company in Crystal Lake, IL is
seekingmulti-machine operatorsto join their 3rd
shift teams. These are long-term, permanent position with a
well-respected, established company. They offer tuition
reimbursement after 90 days, and life insurance, 401k, 10 paid
holidays, medical, and dental.
Multi-Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate cutting, drill, torches and punch
- Review print for material dimensions and tooling required.
- Changeover set ups with proper drills, bushings, back bar
block, die button and punches.
- Position part, cycle drill, mark and check alignment, measure
material length and thickness and make necessary material stop
- Change punches and die buttons, set material guides.
- monitor operation and check work to ensure part
- Perform SPC procedures as required.
- Prepare production records.
Multi-Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Experience operating straightening machine, cutting, drill or
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to use measuring tape and hand tolls
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
Hours:3rd shift available 12:00 am to 8:00
Pay:$16.25-$17.00/hr, based on skills,
experience and shift
Call or email Carissa at 815-788-8556
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals - Crystal Lake, Crystal Lake , Multi Machine Operator II - Straightening (3rd Shift), Other , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!