Company: Werner Co
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: July 13, 2021
Key Responsibilities (Essential Job
- Work with Supervisor and Team Leader to produce required
- Keep area in a clean, neat, and orderly manner on a daily basis
(pick up cardboard, paper, strapping, tools, etc.).
- Know and follow all safety rules and policies outlined in the
- Know all component parts of product being assembled related to
work area as well as cartooning and product identification.
- Report and deliver any broken or malfunctioning equipment to
maintenance and return tools to proper place.
- Record and report any rework or scrap generated on a daily
- Operate any equipment rated to use in a safe and efficient
- Monitor inventory of buyout and in house material related to
work area and advice Material Handler if quantities are low (not
- Sets personal goals and objectives with Supervisor and
continues to look for ways to improve quality and
- Has the responsibility to inspect product before and during
assembly to insure highest quality standards and to perform work in
accordance with the high quality standards of Knaack LLC.
- Performs such other duties as assigned by Supervisor and/or
Experience & Education:
- Basic knowledge of assembly processes and techniques,
understanding of written and verbal communication.
Special Physical Requirements:
- Standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling,
balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, handling, fingering,
feeling, talking, hearing, far and near activity, depth perception,
visual accommodation, repetitive motion.
- Parts must be obtained from storage. The average weight for
parts carried is between 40-50 lbs. (maximum 75 lbs.), parts over
75 lbs. are moved with a lift or conveyed to proper area, held,
balanced, or placed for assembly. Functions are normally performed
in a space within 1 to 300 feet of work area.
Specific / Specialized Job Functions not covered under
- Air, electric, and manual hand tools including: rivet guns,
drills, nut drivers, ratchets, pliers, hammers, screw drivers, tape
guns, scissors, chisels, tape measures, etc. Also: forklift, hand
truck, and basket tilts.
This should not be considered a complete list of all job
responsibilities relating to this position. Changes can be made at
any time by management.
Keywords: Werner Co, Crystal Lake , Assembler, Other , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!