Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Our client specializes in the construction and renovation of
beautiful, quality-built residential and commercial buildings and
has been in business since 2002
Smaller office with 9 employees. Looking for a candidate who
values stability over growth.
Must have Quickbooks knowledge and good with intermediate
Excel including VLookups and Pivot Tables.
This is a onsite
position in a open office with 5 people or so in the office
to hire role
Works under limited supervision. The financial manager is
responsible for the financial health of the company. Communication
of the financial manager to the owner in the form of weekly reports
of the overall company and individual projects. Responsible for all
reporting to outside government agencies on a timely basis.
- Work with the owner to develop a yearly budget starting in
September each year with approval of owner in November.
- Work with the owner to develop a yearly budget for the LLC
starting in September each year with approval of owner in
- Provide weekly updated budget report to managerial staff while
recommending further courses of action.
- Provide weekly cash flow report.
- Provide monthly updated LLC budget report to owner.
- Manage expenses, accounts payable and account receivable for
- Develops strategies that work to minimize financial risk and
- Pay Bills weekly by check and submit to owner for
- Deposit all checks in a timely manner.
- Reconcile all bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Journal Entries
- Create QuickBooks file for new projects, downloading accepted
proposal from Co Construct.
- Track project costing in both QuickBooks and Co Construct.
- Create profitability report/tracking for all current
- Invoice all cash-based projects on a monthly basis for work
completed. All invoices must first be approved by Construction
Manager and Owner.
- Provide a sworn statement and necessary waivers for all
projects paying on a draw through escrow.
- Update sworn statement and necessary waivers for each
- Track all draws for accuracy via draw worksheet.
- Provide project/property owners statement to project owners for
- Answer client's financial questions.
- Answer vendor’s financial questions.
- Provide application to potential employees and upon application
run background check.
- Using payroll program enter/activate new employees and
terminate/deactivate employees when leaving.
- Process by-weekly payroll
- Enter approved mileage on first payroll of the month.
- Workers Comp Audits and annual renewals
- Document employee relation issues
- Archive all files on a yearly basis based on Accounting
Principles, with the assistance of Customer Relations.
- QuickBooks knowledge and experience a must
- Proficient with Excel; Vlookups and sumifs formulas, and pivot
- Comfortable with computers; we have 3 separate systems which
integrate into QuickBooks with file importing or direct
- Degree in business or work equivalent.
- Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities.
- Budgeting and financial knowledge and experience
- Microsoft 365 knowledge and experience
- Work independently, this position handles all financial items
and is the financial resource in the organization.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Crystal Lake , Accountant, Other , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!