Company: Werner Co
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: July 22, 2021
LIFT your career to new heights !
If you are looking to work for a company with amazing benefits to
launch your career you've come to the right place.
WERNERCO is looking to add to our
3rd shift Material Handler teams in
Crystal Lake, Il. As a Material Handler you would
be working with a team of professionals to ensure productions
schedules are met, delivering materials via forklift to various
production lines . We're looking for team players who are highly
motivated to help our company grow and thrive!
- Know and observe all safety rules for safe operation of a
- Perform daily inspection audits of material handling equipment
- Work with Supervisor to ensure required product is
- Forklift operator must have a temporary or permanent license to
operate a forklift.
- Keep area in a neat, clean, and orderly manner.
- Report and deliver equipment to maintenance for non-routine
service and repair.
- Insure that baskets, stack-alls, skids, etc. are in good
- When changing fuel tanks, tanks must be returned to the
designated location and placed in rack properly (in empty slots not
- Know stock/material required to be handled.
- Properly locate and record materials transferred.
- Work closely with other department Material Handlers to ensure
baskets, stack-alls, and skids are located properly and in a timely
- Assist receiving by removing materials from steel dock in a
- Work with Supervisor/Team Leader in making sure next scheduled
job is loaded and ready for production.
- If time permits, assist with handling materials in press
- Maintain high quality standards of Knaack LLC.
- Daily monitoring and disposal of scrap bins and garbage
hoppers/cans to designated areas.
- Sets personal goals and objectives with Supervisor and
continues to look for ways to improve quality, safety, and
- Performs such other duties as directed by Supervisor and/or
ASK US ABOUT OUR $ 2000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
Hours: 10PM - 6AM
Pay: $15.00/hr + $1.00/hr shift differential!
$2000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
Short/Long Term Disability
Accident and Critical Illness Plan
401K w/ Company Match
Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
Get Fit Incentive Program
Contact Zack for more information at 872-254-3880
Werner Co is recognized as a world leader in the manufacturing and
distribution of consumer and professional climbing products and
storage equipment suitable anywhere from the home to the most
demanding jobsites. We deliver a broad range of solutions to our
customers around the world, serving professional industries and end
With product lines boasting a long history of quality and
reliability coupled with a talented workforce of approximately
3,000 employees in over 12 countries, creating value for our
customers and meeting the highest expectations of safety in the
industry is part of our culture.
Our people are passionate, driven and entrepreneurial and they
represent some of the best technical, commercial and manufacturing
talent in the industry. This drive allows us to collaborate with
our customers to make products that provide safety, productivity,
durability and protection. The power of our Company is that we
combine this knowledge with our technical expertise and,
ultimately, create value through innovation and technology. Our
strengths in product research and development is why we continue to
set the standards for the industry.
Our core values of integrity, customer focus, excellence and
teamwork drive everything we do which is why our people are our
most valued resource. We provide competitive salaries and benefits,
ongoing training and new opportunities to grow.
Keywords: Werner Co, Crystal Lake , Material Handler, Other , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!