Machine Operator I (2nd and 3rd Shifts)
Company: TC Industries Inc
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Perform duties to operate multiple types of machines that
include drills, shears, punch presses, heat treating furnaces,
saws, straightening, overhead cranes, shot blasting, and material
handling equipment. $17.00 and up based on experience and openings,
plus shift premiums for the 4 PM - 12 AM and 12 AM - 8 AM
- Model the right behavior in terms of initiative, compliance,
moral character (honor, integrity and courage) and work ethic to
create teamwork and mutual respect amongst employees.
- Build team spirit, pride and camaraderie within team.
- Promote safety, environmental responsibility and continuous
quality improvement in accordance with company policies.
- Complies with all the policies and procedures set forth in the
- Work from production schedules, blueprints and set-up
- Follow all general and machine specific work instructions to
include start-up, set-ups, preventive maintenance, operating, shut
down and lockout tag-out.
- Load/unload and/or locate and move material from one location
to another using forklift, CombiLift or crane.
- Use banding equipment, manual drill, pneumatic hand hoist,
grinder, wrenches, tape measure, digital caliper and other hand
- Maintain production records and perform SPC and quality check
procedures as prescribed.
- Perform necessary calibration checks for tape measures,
squares, refractometers, gauss meter, calipers and other gauges and
assure all items are within tolerance and within current
- Notify supervisor of equipment or material problems.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as apparent and/or
Keywords: TC Industries Inc, Crystal Lake , Machine Operator I (2nd and 3rd Shifts), Other , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!