Supervisor Northern Repair Center
Company: Snap-On Tools
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Who We Are:
As part of the Snap-on Tools team, you'll be joining an
extraordinary company that has been the industry standard for over
100 years! - -People know Snap-on for the quality of our products,
but we know that it is the passion and -character of our people
that make our company a global leader. -With our diverse talents
and deep pride in the Snap-on family of brands, we drive innovation
and create value. - We work hard together. We grow together. We are
one Snap-on team.
Working With Snap-on has Benefits!
Company-paid benefits include:
- Basic dental, Basic life, Basic accidental death and
- Short term and long-term disability, Employee Assistance
- Business travel accident insurance
- Other health education programs including smoking cessation,
annual wellness screening and seasonal flu shot
- Market competitive compensation -
- Bonus, incentives depending on position and level
- Base pay progression through lateral & promotional development
on both managerial and technical career paths
- Paid time off, vacation and paid holidays
- Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - annual optional enrollment
- Retirement programs including 401(k) Plan with matching
Snap-on in Crystal Lake is seeking a qualified Supervisor for the
Repair Center. The supervisor is responsible for leadership within
the Repair Center, inventory and product procurement. Responsible
for overseeing department workflow, procurement of vendor and
Snap-on products, identifying and resolving department issues and
customer service. Leads staff of 40+ associates. Responsible for
on-boarding, training, and disciplinary action issues.
- Supervise training and development to assure goals are
- Motivate associates to obtain quality and productivity
- Balance workforce based on daily workload needs.
- Lead and manage workforce for most cost-effective, efficient,
and quality conscious methods.
- Interact with hourly workforce, management and support staff to
optimize continuous improvement processes and operational
- Develop, review and maintain performance standards.
- Maintain repair center contents and associates in a safe and
- Adhere to company policies, practices and procedures including
- Responsible for maintaining ISO related procedures and work
- Responsible for overseeing LN and ensuring they are properly
- Responsibility of the inventory ensuring accuracy of counts and
- Oversee the process of invoicing contracts and
- Maintain shop cleanliness and adherence to safety
- Ability to work in all areas of the Repair Center.
- Ability to fill in as needed for the Manager.
- All other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience to include
functional expertise through experience and/or education in:
- Repair Center / Warehouse / Manufacturing
- Electronic Technology
- 5-7 years of experience as a Technician, Senior Technician,
and/or Lead Technician, or equivalent outside experience
Education or work experience in areas involving:
- People skills
- Performance management
- Training and development
- Conflict resolution
- Time Management/Delegation
- Leadership skills -
- Company products/product applications/programs
- Company order processing systems/procedures/computer systems
and PC ability
- Approachable and Responsive
- Flexible and Proactive
- Budget minded, customer oriented, and Integrity
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Keywords: Snap-On Tools, Crystal Lake , Supervisor Northern Repair Center, Other , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!