Teller - PT
Company: Home State Bank
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Since 1915, Home State Bank's goal has been to create a better
quality of life for our neighbors and to work together to build a
better community. Today, that goal is still the cornerstone of our
success. We believe that relationships with our customers are our
most important assets and we strive to provide the best service
possible every day. Home State Bank has a Part-time Teller opening
at our Crystal Lake IL facility. Our Ideal Candidate:To provide
personal service by greeting and assisting customer with bank
transactions on all types of accounts. Receives and pays out money
and keeps records of financial transactions. Job duties include the
- Cross-sell full range of banking and ancillary products and
services to current and potential customers.
- Receive checking and savings deposits: verify cash and
endorsements, receive proper identification for cash back, and
issue receipts of deposit.
- Examine checks deposited and determine proper funds
availability based on Regulation CC requirements and complete Hold
- Process savings withdrawals.
- Cash checks: verify endorsement, receive proper identification,
and ensure validity.
- Identify counterfeit currency.
- Count and roll loose coins.
- Issue Personal Money Orders and Cashier's Checks.
- Accept loan payments: verify payment amount and issue
- Accept McHenry County Property Tax payments.
- Balance drawer daily.
- Complete all BAI and other training courses as assigned and by
due dates. Daily Herald "2022 Best Places to Work in Illinois"
- Ranked 10th for Medium Business (100-499 employees)Northwest
Herald "2021 McHenry County Top Workplace Reader Choice Awards".
- TOP Workplace: Financial Institution/Service PT Associates
receive 8 paid vacation days and paid Holiday time (pro-rated based
on hours). Associates are invited to the Annual Employee Meeting
and the Holiday Party at Boulder Ridge Country Club in December.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at
all job levels, of the customers we serve. Home State Bank is an
equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the
decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based
on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any
other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Home State Bank, Crystal Lake , Teller - PT, Other , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!