Building Interiors Coordinator
Location: Genoa City
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Building Interiors Coordinator Corporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Uline's Facilities team helps
manage our growing footprint of first-class facilities! Join us as
a Building Interiors Coordinator to ensure each room of our
corporate headquarters is impeccably designed and outfitted. Better
together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking
for good people who share our passion. Position
- Prepare conceptual layouts for office environments using
Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) and PDF editors.
- Coordinate work assignments and installation projects with
various external vendors for appliances, furniture, workspaces,
- Maintain systems furniture inventory, including procurement and
repairs of existing inventory.
- Prepare project schedules and work plans for building interior
activities, ensuring that timing, costs and contract requirements
are met. Minimum Requirements
- High school degree or equivalent. Bachelor's degree
- Experience in CAD.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with changing
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline. jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Crystal Lake , Building Interiors Coordinator, Other , Genoa City, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!