Company: Cielo Talent
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: June 24, 2022
To manage all areas of production, production support, and
related services through managers and supervisors to achieve timely
production of quality parts at the most economical costs and in the
proper quantities. To maintain and develop both a safe facility
environment and a workforce capable of meeting manufacturing
requirements in the present and future to attain objectives in
accordance with production and delivery
- Plans the use of facilities, equipment, and personnel to meet
current and future manufacturing requirements, including department
budgets and guidelines, plant layout and improvements, and capital
- Develops and recommends approval of an operating budget for
each section supervised and initiates action to operate within
those fiscal plans.
- Maintains uninterrupted production and product quality and
quantity within the limitations of established manufacturing costs
and budget allocations.
- Recommends, expedites, implements, and coordinates approved
procedures having to do with utilizing staff services to resolve
manufacturing problems and difficulties.
- Manages production operation to ensure scheduled workflow and
use of personnel, skills, machines, and facilities and directs and
expedites machine repairs and correction of other problems
obstructing production procedures.
- Uses motivating techniques and delegates responsibilities and
appropriate authority to subordinate supervisory and staff
personnel to achieve maximum efficiency through proper use of
skills, man-hours, machines, and equipment.
- Maintain an ongoing continuous improvement program within the
areas of responsibility.
- Additional duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Industrial or Mechanical
Engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 8 years of related experience in a manufacturing
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory/management required.
- Must have effective communication and strong interpersonal
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Background in Lean methodology preferred
- Have working knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets, Microsoft Word,
and manufacturing software such as MFG/Pro.
- Ability to read blueprints and be familiar with ISO 9000
Quality System requirements.
Keywords: Cielo Talent, Crystal Lake , Production Manager, Professions , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!