Supply Chain Rotational Program
Location: Genoa City
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Supply Chain Rotational ProgramCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Looking to accelerate your career?
Uline seeks forward-thinking college graduates for its Supply Chain
Rotational Program. Come make your mark with a growing company
while learning from the best in the industry. Better together than
apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people
who share our passion. Program Overview
- Gain real-world, valuable experience with an industry leader
through hands-on work in distribution operations, warehouse
operations, inventory control, purchasing and logistics.
- The program consists of multiple rotations over 18 - 24
- Work with one of Uline's knowledgeable mentors with each
- After successful completion of the program, and based on your
interests and department needs, join our Distribution Operations
team. Position Responsibilities
- Develop foundational knowledge of Uline's distribution
operations, systems and processes.
- Contribute and learn through hands-on, cross-functional
- Work side-by-side with successful supply chain teams, learning
industry best practices all while supporting Uline's growth.
- Travel to multiple Uline North American locations for
- Analyze business reports and data to drive organizational
growth and continuous operational improvement. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- A major in supply chain, operations, industrial engineering or
other related business degrees.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented with the ability to handle
- Available to spend multiple consecutive weeks at Uline's
domestic and international branches. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline. jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Crystal Lake , Supply Chain Rotational Program, Professions , Genoa City, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!