Machine Maintenance Technician
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Job DescriptionMACHINE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANWe are currently seeking a 1st and 2nd Shift Machine Maintenance Technician in our Crystal Lake, IL facility. The 1st Shift schedule is 7 am to 3:30 pm, and the 2nd Shift schedule 3 pm to 11:30 pm M- F.The Machine Maintenance Technician at Technipaq is a key player in ensuring that machines and equipment are maintained to a level that optimizes machine efficiency, minimizes breakdowns and complies with company requirements and health, safety and environmental requirements.Responsibilities:
- Carry out preventative maintenance for production equipment and machinery (Lamination, Slitting, Press and Converting machines), auxiliary equipment, climate control equipment, and material handling equipment, including hoists minimizing downtime.
- Assist in the installation of all, new equipment/machinery ensuring that it meets health & safety legislation.
- Assist the Manufacturing Engineers and Technical supervisors in solving technical or quality-related concerns/problems.
- Support facility maintenance and grounds equipment (restrooms, lights, walkways, loading docks, spring and fall maintenance…. Etc.).
- Fabricate tooling for pouch production utilizing in house milling machine.
- Provide onsite and offsite production support for secondary pouch procedures (die cutting, roll stock, round cornering. Etc).
- Organizes and preps for major repairs, this may include offsite coordination with vendors and contractors.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 7+ years previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Ability to read, understand blueprints and CAD drawings
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
- Possess good interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must be able to read, write and orally communicate in English**NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!! We will contact applicants for an interview if interested. Thank you.Company DescriptionTechnipaq is an ISO 9001/13485 certified manufacturer of flexible packaging for healthcare and specialized industries. Technipaq'TMs Crystal Lake, IL, manufacturing facility handles the laminating, slitting, sheeting, die cutting, fabricating, and flexographic printing of pouches, lids and roll stock produced in a variety of sizes from foil, film, Tyvek® and paper laminates. Technipaq is a family owned and operated company serving the Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare packaging industry since 1984. Starting from a small one machine company that has grown into a 100,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in 2 locations, Technipaq has maintained 2 constant principles; superior customer service and short lead times. We are an ISO 9001 2015 organization with a 13485 certification for the medical and pharmaceutical industry.
Keywords: Technipaq, Crystal Lake , Machine Maintenance Technician, Professions , Crystal Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!